Category - Experimental Sets
Temperature Measurement Experiment Set
Temperature measurement is important in metrology. Temperatures can beread on digital display.
The students can make with this experiment set:
- Learning the fundamentals of temperature measurement,
- Familiarisation with the various methods,
- Their areas of application and special features (non-electrical methods:
- Gas- and liquid-filled thermometers, bimetallic thermometers and
- Temperature measuring strips; electric methods: thermocouple,
- Resistance temperature detector Pt100, thermistor (NTC)),
- Determining air humidity with a psychrometer,
- Calibrating electric temperature sensors experiments.